Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Barry Soetoro, also known as Barack “Insane” Obama has partially succeeded in his much vaunted “Change we can believe in,” to “fundamentally transform” the core values of our nation. He has pushed a Marxist ideology that is at the heart of the “Change” and “Transformation.” Mental health professionals recognize the innate mental illness in the policies espoused by Obama.
Diagnostic criteria for 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
(4) requires excessive admiration
(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV)
While the DSM is a fraud, based largely upon opinion and without valid scientific basis, perpetrated by the American Psychiatric Association on a gullible public, it does provide a good narrative description of the behaviors of our top elected official.
Scripture warned the Jews as they returned to the land promised to Abraham from Egypt not to listen to prophets or others who foretells concepts and set up events to fulfill those concepts, often circumventing or outright repudiating the ideology held by our founding fathers. Deuteronomy (Deut. 13:1-4) exhorts the followers of the Lord Almighty to not listen to the false prophets and others who would lead them away from God’s plan.
1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. NIV
Today, Christians and Jews are truly being tested in our loyalty and obedience to the Lord. More and more churches and synagogues are giving way to unbiblical concepts in the name of tolerance and adherence to illegal laws and government policies.
We must pay attention to the assessment of the apostles, “"We must obey God rather than human beings! (Acts 5:29 NIV). Failure to do so will result in additional faith tests from God. We must return to a sound basis for living in today’s culture, not the loopy, unscriptural basis we are being pushed toward.
David Kupellian clarifies the situation we face in his book, The Snapping of the American Mind: Heling a Nation Broken by Lawless Government and Godless Culture. Kupelian’s book should be a must-read for every moral, patriotic American!