- Declare the recent election invalid.
- Require submission of irrefutable and, incontrovertible evidence of citizenship by both party’s presidential and vice presidential candidates.
- Immediately investigate and require evidence of voter fraud.
- Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law all violations of election laws, including contributions to the candidate’s campaigns and fraudulent attempts or actual repeat voting.
- Immediately investigate all instances of undue influence by agents of influence connected in any way to terrorist organizations; including unindicted co-conspirators of terror-related trials. Prosecute anyone perpetrating or accepting such influence to the fullest extent of the law.
- Publish and re-supply new ballots to all voting precincts and deliver to all absentee voters—especially members of the armed forces serving away from their home of record—to enable a new election to be conducted.
- Establish bi-partisan monitoring—by American citizens only—at each polling station, of both the voting and the counting of ballots.
- Require proof of citizenship of each voter and identification by picture ID at all polling places.
- Suspend any actions by the administration or legislature not immediately essential to the continuation of government.
- Deny the presence within 300’ of polling places of any persons at that are not directly related to the process of accomplishing a valid election. Place violators of this guideline under arrest and remove them from the vicinity of the polling place.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
To Recover From a Stolen Election
Given the likelihood of an illegal and fraudulent election—based on the many reports by citizens—to recover we must:
Send this checklist to your legislators and spread it in any venue you have access to.