- We do not fight as the enemy does (2 Cor. 10:3). Our weapons are not worldly (2 Cor. 10:4); they are even more powerful.
- As believers, we will demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God (2 Cor. 10:5). Truth will conquer lies. Everything hidden will be revealed in God’s time.
- We must capture every thought and submit it obediently to Christ (2 Cor. 10:5). God’s ways are higher than those of any man or organization (Isaiah 55:8-9).
- We did not receive a spirit that makes us a slave again to fear, but we received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father (Rom. 8:15). We must live in faith, not fear.
- The face of the Lord is against those who do evil (1 Pet. 3:12).
- It is dreadful to fall into God’s avenging hands of judgment (Heb. 10:30-31).
Monday, November 26, 2012
Taking the Fight to the Enemy—Part 4
We must remember
Some things to keep in mind as we engage the enemy: