- May 2009 – While Obama does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan. 44
- April 2010 – Christian leader Franklin Graham is disinvited from the Pentagon’s National Day of Prayer Event because of complaints from the Muslim community. 45
- April 2010 – The Obama administration requires rewriting of government documents and a change in administration vocabulary to remove terms that are deemed offensive to Muslims, including jihad, jihadists, terrorists, radical Islamic, etc. 46
- August 2010 – Obama speaks with great praise of Islam and condescendingly of Christianity. 47
- August 2010 – Obama went to great lengths to speak out on multiple occasions on behalf of building an Islamic mosque at Ground Zero, while at the same time he was silent about a Christian church being denied permission to rebuild at that location. 48
- 2010 – While every White House traditionally issues hundreds of official proclamations and statements on numerous occasions, this White House avoids traditional Biblical holidays and events but regularly recognizes major Muslim holidays, as evidenced by its 2010 statements on Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha. 49
- October 2011 – Obama’s Muslim advisers block Middle Eastern Christians’ access to the White House. 50
- February 2012 – The Obama administration makes effulgent apologies for Korans being burned by the U. S. military, 51 but when Bibles were burned by the military, numerous reasons were offered why it was the right thing to do.52
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Connect the Dots-Part 4
For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. (2 Timothy 4:3 NIV)
The dots are there to be connected. By now you should be able to see why this administration and the irrevocable harm it has done to America must be reversed. If you’ve read this and still intend to vote for Obama, click here.
For the full text of the original article, see WallBuilders.
This is the last of four parts. Click on one of the links below to see the first three parts.
Some who read these posts might get the idea that I intensely dislike (even to the point of hate) our elected president. That would be patently false. I honor the office of President of the United States and scripture clearly demands that I love the man holding that position.
What I do not honor or love is his proclivity to erode the rights of Americans and our nation’s sovereignty. One can love the man that God loves and has placed where he is for a season to bring judgment on a nation that has sinned and still sins, but we do not have to love his behavior which is drawing the United States closer to conforming to a one-world government which does not have the best interests of our citizens in mind.
Believers must seek God on two matters
2 Chronicles 7:14—“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Just as Daniel prayed in captivity in Babylon, taking on the corporate sins of his fellow captives, we must repent and seek God’s forgiveness of the sins of our nation, both individually and corporately. We must turn from our wicked ways (abortion, so-called gay marriage, rampant sexual transgressions, and obsession with personal pleasures instead of working to advance the kingdom of God). We must seek to relate to God whole-heartedly, be willing to receive His correction, and then sincerely repent of our disobedience.
Psalm 109:7-8—“When he is tried, let him be found guilty, and may his prayers condemn him. May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership.”
Is it too late?
Just possibly it is not too late for America. Barack Hussein Obama is not the Antichrist, but he is acting as an antichrist, just as scripture predicted. The apostle John said, “Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour” (1 John 2:18 NIV). The work of antichrists is moving the world towards Satan’s goal of world domination and destroying global society in the process. If God’s people (born-again Christians and Jews) will whole-heartedly pray, discover and change unholy behavior, much is possible.
God clearly has a plan and a timetable for what is termed the last days, but it susceptible to change if born-again Christians and Jews repent and genuinely turn back to Him. Having said that, we must remember that man has an inner flaw that keeps rising, up against his best intentions, and sabotaging his behavior. The Lord’s patience has limits. When He decides enough is enough, the promised events will take place. (See Revelation 6-22)
But God may have already reached his limit and be preparing to exact the price we have earned by our preoccupation with pleasure and disobedience to God’s commends. Remember the Israelites in the Old Testament. As long as they obeyed God, they were blessed and prosperous. But when they continued to disobey, God sent the remaining two tribes—ten northern tribes had been dispersed throughout the ancient Assyrian empire many years before—away for 70 years of temporary correctional custody in Babylon.
Islamic population growth in non-Muslim nations
The growth of Islam is overtaking the world. As a nation, we cannot allow Satan to win. We must become aware of the under-the-radar events and initiatives taking place globally. Birthrates among Muslims will soon move them from minority to majority status in many European countries. At the same time, birthrates are dropping in European nations within their native populations.
I recommend reading Inside the Revolution by Joel C. Rosenberg for an analysis of how things are shaping up globally. Concurrent with Muslim population growth in non-Muslim countries, God is moving many Muslims to become Christians.
4. Obama administration acts of preferentialism for Islam:
44. Barack Obama, “ Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner,” The White House, September 1, 2009; Kristi Keck, “ Obama tones down National Day of Prayer observance,” CNN, May 6, 2009; Dan Gilgoff, “ The White House on National Day of Prayer: A Proclamation, but No Formal Ceremony,” U.S. News, May 1, 2009.
45. "Franklin Graham Regrets Army's Decision to Rescind Invite to Pentagon Prayer Service," Fox News, April 22, 2010.
46. “Obama Bans Islam, Jihad From National Security Strategy Document,” Fox News, April 7, 2010; "Counterterror Adviser Defends Jihad as 'Legitimate Tenet of Islam'," Fox News, May 27, 2010; "'Islamic Radicalism' Nixed From Obama Document," CBS News, April 7, 2010.
47. Chuck Norris, “ President Obama: Muslim Missionary? (Part 2),” Townhall.com, August 24, 2010; Chuck Norris, "President Obama: Muslim Missionary?,"Townhall.com, August 17, 2010.
48. 48. Barack Obama, “Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner,” The White House, August 13, 2010; "Obama Comes Out in Favor of Allowing Mosque Near Ground Zero," Fox News, August 13, 2010; Pamela Geller, "Islamic Supremacism Trumps Christianity at Ground Zero," American Thinker, July 21, 2011.
49. "WH Fails to Release Easter Proclamation," Fox Nation, April 25, 2011; "President Obama ignores most holy Christian holiday; AFA calls act intentional," American Family Association (accessed on February 29, 2012).
50. "Report: Obama’s Muslim Advisers Block Middle Eastern Christians’ Access to the White House," Big Peace (accessed on February 29, 2012).
51. Masoud Popalzai and Nick Paton Walsh, “ Obama apologizes to Afghanistan for Quran burning,” CNN, February 23, 2012; "USA/Afghanistan-Islamophobia: Pentagon official apologizes for Quran burning," International Islamic News Agency (accessed on February 29, 2012).
52. "Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan," CNN, May 22, 2009.